You are here: Backdoor Broadcasting Company Academic Service – Archive
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.
- Helen Graham – Crossing Borders:The Spanish Civil War and transnational mobilisation
- Feminism and Radical Utopianism, Past and Present
- Ilker Evrim Binbas – Intellectual Networks in Timurid Iran
- The Challenge of Climate Change: What Can and Can’t Be Fixed?
- Hillel Kieval – Blood Inscriptions: Science, Modernity, and Ritual Murder in Fin de Siècle Europe
- Michael Loewe – Problems of Han Administration
- Placeless People: What can History tell us about today’s Refugee Crises?
- Dorothea Debus – Shaping Our Mental Lives
- Researching Gendered Inclusion: Interdisciplinary Methodologies
- Jerry Brotton – This Orient Isle: The Cultural Geography of Elizabethan England and the Islamic World
- Sexual Difference and the Symbolic: What Future?
- Konrad Hirschler – Medieval Damascus: Plurality and Diversity in an Arabic Library
- David Anderson – Terrorism and Tolerance
- Clive Scott – Imagining a Philosophy of Literary Translation
- Sarah Ansari – India at War: the Bombay Presidency’s ‘Home Front’, 1914-1918
- The EU Referendum: Will it be In or Out?
- Laurence Grove – Creating Comic Invention
- Hilary Greaves – Cluelessness
Precarious Citizenship: Young People Who are Undocumented, Separated and Settled in the UK
1 Jun 2016
Birkbeck Arts Week 2016
16 May 2016
12 May 2016
New Drug Seminars: Treatment, Community Interventions and Harm Reduction
4 May 2016
‘Crisis’ in Excess: Performing Europe Today
29 Apr 2016
Indian Shakespeare on Screen
27 Apr 2016
Childhood and Nation in World Cinema: Borders and Encounters since 1980
18 Apr 2016
Hegel and the Concept of World History
14 Apr 2016
Cultures of Harm in Institutions of Care: Historical & Contemporary Perspectives
14 Apr 2016
Kingston Shakespeare Seminar – Spring 2016
21 Jan 2016
- Precarious Citizenship: Young People Who are Undocumented, Separated and Settled in the UK
Sign Up For Our Newsletter