Event Date 12 – 14 September 2012
Queen Mary University of London,
King’s College London and Kingston University
The London Graduate School presents:
Film-philosophy continues to grow as an important discipline within the fields of both Film Studies and Philosophy. The Film-Philosophy Conference brings together scholars from all over the world to present their research on a broad range of topics within the subject area.
The 2012 conference will take place September 12-14, and will be jointly hosted by King’s College London, Queen Mary, University of London and Kingston University.
- Bernard Stiegler (Goldsmiths, University of London; University of Technology of Compiègne) and
- Ken McMullen (Director of Ghost Dance) AUDIO HERE
- Francesco Casetti (Yale University) AUDIO HERE
- Damian Sutton (Middlesex University) AUDIO HERE
- Libby Saxton (Queen Mary, University of London) AUDIO HERE